Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zoo-Riffic Fun!

One of the days Daddy was home - we went to the zoo! It was so much fun and we bought a season pass, so we will have many memories at the zoo this summer and fall! These are just the highlights!
The "Big Kids"

And then yummy had to be included even though, he is not included in our definition of "big kids". Yes, my children are dressed in orange (under coats for Ridge and Anders) for fear of losing one of them! Ryan thinks I am crazy, but I do it all-the-time if I am going somewhere with large crowds!

And the zoo wouldn't have been complete unless we rode the train - even though we had already walked around the zoo in the same path as the train! That's alright - we saved it for last, so both mommy and daddy were tuckered! We didn't even get around to all the exhibits this visit, I think I will take the kids next week again to look at those that we missed!
It was a fun day had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment