Thursday, May 27, 2010

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH..................

Is it possible to drown in this.............














Because some days, I feel like I truly am! This is all 6 kids laundry in about a week and a half! Yes, we change our clothes often depending on what activity we are doing - but seriously?!
And....I now have proof.....


even my new dryer eats socks! Actually, this isn't a bad turnout this time! You should see it on a normal basis - we keep a sack of lonesome socks and it's Daddy's job to find its mate after laundry is folded!!
PS - Notice I am in it for a long haul - the water cup close, cell phone and what you can't see is the IPod on jammin tunes! Yes, that blank circle in the middle is where my bahookie sits to make my 6+ piles!

1 comment:

  1. Two thumbs up for your mad laundry skills and preparedness! I think my laundry breeds too...

    ReplyDelete