Thursday, May 6, 2010

Breaking Bread Together....

So when my parents were here for Caylor's birth, my wonderful and talented Daddy built us our dream table so that my whole family could sit together and dine. This table is HUGE!!! I couldn't find anything I wanted in a store, I also couldn't afford to have anything custom made - except by my Dad, of course!
I am soooooo happy with the outcome! On the two "shorter" ends, there are bench seats to accomodate many small children. Then along the "longer" sides are the three chairs on each side. We are using our chairs from our previous table right now, however, once again, my wonderful, talented Daddy (as mentioned above!) is coming back to make chairs that match the benches! :) Yeah for me!!!


Now, all I need is a bigger dining room to accomodate my bigger table! :)

Come and eat with us sometime - it's always an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Love the table! Hopefully we'll get to eat at it with you sometime!

    ReplyDelete