Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone, This is Caylor - Mommy says she doesn't have much time to blog much these days and everyone is asking for pictures of me - so I decided to tell you about myself!
Here I am sleeping in my bed ---- cute, I know --- mommy says to be humble, but hey, when you're this cute - it's hard!
I am sleeping in my big-girl-crib. At least that's what Daddy tells me. If I still had my ways, I would be in Mommy and Daddy's room, but Big-Ole-Dad tells me he needs alone time with mommy - isn't this how they got into trouble with me back about 11 months ago?! Hello Dad!!

But really - I like my crib and even stay in it when I'm not sleeping. Mommy says it's for my own protection...something about being crushed by my over-zealous brothers?!


Mommy turned the above and below pictures into my 8 X 10 pictures mommy has of her kiddos. So, now I have officially made the fireplace mantel - and everyone makes a scene! Even Yummy says hi to my pictures - it's great! :)


I got dedicated yesterday in church...on Mother's Day. Mommy thought that was pretty special! Here we are trying to take our first family picture. I think we all look at least somewhat decent! :)


Occassionally I do cry...but it takes too much energy most times so I don't do it that often! I find when I do start to wail - that my brothers and sister come running - I am the Master! :) I LOVE when they sing to me! I calm down right away!


Awww mom - really? We have to post this picture? Is there nothing sacred anymore?! My mother is obsessed with nakey pictures - you'll have to excuse her! Well, here I am at bath time. I am doing much better with them now and don't scream my head off too much - unless Daddy is giving me a bath! I don't like it when he does it for some reason!



Well, I leave you with one last picture. I am getting tired, I've been up for an hour - time for some sleep! I will check in again later! Love to all my adoring friends! Caylor Lindy
Oh yeah - Mommy wanted me to tell you my stats from this morning's dr. appt. Again, kinda embarrassing, seeing as I don't fall on a curve. I think I am being discriminated against! I weighed in at 12 lbs, 1 oz and 21 3/4" for length. I am not fitting into most of my 0-3 months clothes anymore, but again, mom says she's too busy to switch over my closet - so I'll continue to scrunch into my 0-3 mo. for awhile longer....

2 comments:

  1. Caylor, you are such a cutie! I'm sure you are ruling the roost right now and probably will be for awhile! Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask mom if they have weight watchers for you, seems like your calorie count is a little high! How precious you are, little one, can't wait to hug you AND your sister and brothers. Love you all, Great Grandma

    ReplyDelete