Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Over-Achiever!

So Ryan and I had put the kiddos to bed around 8pm tonight. Ellison asked if she was going to take a shower tomorrow and I said no, because we had her new, Big Girl gymnastics class starting tomorrow. Ryan said he was excited to hear what new things she was going to be learning. We kissed her goodnight and went downstairs and started some work on the computers. All of a sudden, we hear a thump. Hmmm, mischief a'brewing! So this is the following conversation as it went:

Ryan: Ellison, I just heard a loud noise downstairs. Do you know anything about that noise?

Ellie: Well, I thought I needed to practice my gymnastics for tomorrow.

Ryan: Um, what exactly were you practicing?

Ellie: I thought I needed to practice my sumersaults.

Ryan: I think we have learned from this that we don't do somersaults in bed, right?!

Ellie: Yes Daddy.

Oh my little girl! She always keeps us laughing!

1 comment: