Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beach....in March?

My Aunt Jan came for her Spring Break - so of course, we headed to the beach!!! Isn't that what you do on Spring Break?


The impossible task of getting all kids to look at me at once! This is the best I got!


G enjoyed throwing rocks all along the beach! Aunt Jan showed him what "skipping rocks" was all about! She is soooo good!





I gave each kiddo a baggies to put their "special" shells and rocks in. Of course, E got to work right away! Her baggie was full in no time and she wanted to show me each one right away!


R had fun throwing rocks as well! He went closer to the water than what I thought any of them would!


My little H in motion! "I can throw here mom?! What a blast!" H has a serious issue with throwing things in our house - so he went to town!


All the while, Aunt Jan and I were trying to shield the baby from the wind.

We had a great time with Aunt Jan and want her to come back as soon as possible! E is still carrying around the note you left her! We love you AJ and thanks for spending your Spring Break with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment