Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Big Boy Coming Through.....

Anders William is quite the little handful these days! He has started throwing temper tantrums, whining excessively, and just overall being kinda hard to deal with. He definately takes some patience to deal with recently! So when I get these cute adorable moments with him, I snap the picture to help me rememebr daily how much I love him!!! :)


Always looking for a laugh!

So when my parents were here visiting my mom and I took the kids out to Applebees (of course, where else would my mom and I go, right mom?!) And the waitress made a reference to Anders about being a girl. I chuckled and dismissed it while Nana stood her ground and defended Anders. It was shortly after that, that I decided it was time to cut off Anders head - that's right - time for his Big Boy Batchelor Buzz! All of my boys have clipper cuts in some way or another. Some use scissors on top, some buzz all around. Mommy is the designated buzzer, so as to save $36 every month! Anders had been getting scissor cut, but I decided on a whim to go ahead and clipper cut his back! So, while Ryan was off working in the garage on the bunk beds, my mom and I got busy on cutting hair! Here is the finished product, which you can't really see too well. But he looks exactly like Hudson now with the new 'do!!!



And of course, I love me some tubby-time pictures! I hadn't brought the camera into the bathroom for a long time, so these are way over due as well! Enjoy!



More to come on Anders! To give you a little preview - he has moved into the bunk beds in the boy's room - so stories and pix to come of that later on! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it has been a while since I caught up with your site...but I am so glad I did! Your kids are growing leaps an bounds! Im sure that your Anders and my TyTy would totally be buds:)

    ReplyDelete