Friday, March 12, 2010

Big Boy Bed - Dorm Style!

So we finally got our second set of bunk beds done! My dad and Ryan got them built - and then it seemed like forever for us to get them sanded and painted! But alas, we got them done and I think they look GREAT!!! Yes, it's a little crowded - but we won't be in this house forever! Plus, the boys are much smaller than I am right now, so they don't have a problem with it at all! Ridge and Hudson bunk together with Ridge on the top and the other set is Grady and Anders, with Grady (of course!) on top!

Here is Yummy exploring his new beddy-bye! He loved climbing into it, however, later that night - he wasn't aware he actually had to sleep in it! He cried for about 10 minutes off and on and the resigned himself that it was where he was staying!
Now he is a little champ and loves his new bed!



CHEESE!


My awesome and hard-working husband allowed me to get new bedding for them all to match. I was hoping to find the same duvet covers to match from the previous set, but couldn't find them anywhere! So my honey offered to let me get exactly what I wanted - he is too sweet! Thanks Ry!

So here's the boy crew in their dorm! They love it and are great sports at sharing a room! The only tricky obstacle is closet room - we have been rather creative there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment