Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Ridge Lawson!


A GREAT picture with Daddy!


His first model! He is so excited and asks every day to put it together!










Ridge chose to have a dinosaur party!

So a dinosaur cake was attempted - try not to laugh!





So I am a little late in posting about Ridge's 4th Birthday! I also couldn't get the pictures to go in order once I downloaded them, so join the party in reverse! :)
Ridge is definately our special little guy! One whom we have to make sure we don't miss. He is so quiet that I am constantly making sure I am spending time with him....sad as it sounds! Ridge is a fun-loving guy who loves life. He is very shy in a new setting, but once warmed up - he is ready to go!
Ridge is in preschool 3 days a week with mommy. I am finding he already knows most of what is taught, so school comes pretty easy these days! He knows most of his letters and his counting cracks me up! 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20 - I mean who needs 15, 16, or 17?!
Ridge can woo anyone with a flash of his dimples! I can't wait to see how his personality develops in the future! We love you Ridgey! Happy 4th Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ridge and I loved the cake, very awesome. There was no laughing here! Jadyn counts the same way and when I try to correct her she just does it again!

    ReplyDelete