Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crocodile Dock

Vacation Bible School this year was Crocodile Dock. The kids had a blast! I was asked to be the director and I have since decided that director is NOT a title for me! I prefer to help out as much as I can instead!
Here are some of the preschoolers - we had around 20 the whole week. Luckily I had some wonderful teens who love that age and were faithful in leading them! Two VERY SPECIAL preschoolers!


E playing dead like a possum! Possum was one of our characters for the week!

G and one of his good friends, J. They were magically in the same group this year! :) Being director has to have some good perks, right?!

No, R is not running AT ALL with his newly formed arm! oops!

H was not old enough this year! He spent time in the nursery with other kiddos. Again, luckily I had great teachers in there that made the time go by quickly!
Thanks to my family for putting up with time gone, time crying, no cooking or cleaning, no laundery done, exhausted and sometimes cranky mommy through the whole week! I don't think we'll be taking that adventure on again any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment