Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Diaper Done!!!

H started showing interest in potty training right before VBS, however, I held him off until the week after!
I think this pictures is hilarious! I told H to show me his underwear and this was the pose I got! chuckles!!!
H has done amazingly well. He has had very few accidents! He is wearing clothes now - yes grandmas we can afford clothes, this is just how we choose to train! :) He is wearing underwear out and about now, however, on Sunday for church we still put him in a diaper for ease of workers! We are slowly weaning him off the M&M's - and no grandmas - we are not above bribery!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Does he get that pose from you or Ryan?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just finished with Libby and I have decided that everyone who told me that potty training girls is easier than boys are liars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a GQ pose done by a 2 year old before but this certainly qualifies!! Way to go, H. Mammaw and Prapaw are very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete