Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tadpoles and results of Germy Potato

So I had the bright idea of collecting some tadpole and attempting to watch them turn into frogs. What a great science lesson that prepares itself!
So here we are collecting our friends...


They made it into our tank for everyone to look at and watch. Then I quickly realized that I had no idea what tadpoles ate. I think we starved the poor things to death. We "let them go" while we were in Indiana!


Many of you have asked how the Germy Potato experiment turned out - priceless! They all turned out as expected. The one with the un-washed hands was all nasty and green and the others looked better. The cleanest one was the washed with soap and water and hand sanitizer. So it just hit my point all the way home when they realized that not all the germs were killed with just soap and water!

No comments:

Post a Comment