Saturday, February 7, 2009

Will it stop?




So I thought the family was getting better from all our sickness, and then another round took some members down! We currently only have 3 well people in our house right now. Ryan's mom is visiting and we even gave her the yuckies! Poor thing! Ryan went down last night as three of the boys had relapses!

As I am cleaning up after numerous children, throwing laundry after laundry in, and trying to heal from a horrendous cold myself, I am thinking, how is this possible with as much cleaning and quaranteening I have done, can this be happening?

G and E were supposed to go and do the AWANA Grand Prix this weekend. Ryan has been working so hard with the kids to get their cars cut, sanded and painted, wheels and stickers put on and then only one child got to go to the actual race. E was the first one sick, so she is completely better now. She got to go with her pink car and although she didn't win a single race, she still had a blast. Everyone kept commenting on her smile that was so big! She got a ribbon for participation and she thought she won a race....didn't have the heart to tell her the real reason for the ribbon! G didn't get to go and he was crushed! I took many, many pictures so he felt like he was there when I got home and showed him them all! He also has to miss one of his really good friends birthday party, although he didn't even know about it, which I think was better! G got a ribbon too and was very excited to get it via E!

I hope everyone is feeling well where they are right now! We are hopefully going to be on the healing side of things soon! And hopefully, God will spare me the loveliness of it all as well!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, hope you guys are better soon but stay on your side of the continent because we don't want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! its been going around our house too!

    ReplyDelete