Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh My....

So I am new to this blogging thing, but thought, hey, I'll give it a try...
With 5 kids, I am bound to have some interesting things to post at one point or another!

As I sit here trying to create my very first blog - I am being treated by three "doctors". I have one telling me I have a baby in my belly (let me be the first to make it clear - I AM NOT PREGO!), another one taping bandages to my head and giving me sips of water, and a third giving me a shot and attempting to put a mask on my face and nearly taking my ears off at the same time! Who knows what the fourth child is currently doing! And, I am pretty sure the fifth one is still in bed napping.

I think we have officially beat the sickies now and we are ready to jump back into playgroups, Bible Study, and other various outings that I need to do to stay a healthy, happy mommy! More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! We miss you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete